All parts required to set up front brakes on a Sidewinder or Piranha II with standard front suspension:
- Stub axles with CAL032 brake calipers (left & right)
- FWH04 wheel hubs with wheel bearings
- Left & right braided brake hoses with all fittings
- Brake pedal box assembly with 5/8" master cylinder
NOTE: 10x6" rims (WRQ-01) must be used to provide clearance over front brake calipers.
The FWH04 wheel hubs included with this kit use a 4x156mm stud pattern, which may differ from the stud pattern originally fitted to your vehicle.
Kit does not include stub axle pivot bushes. If you are upgrading from non-brake front stub axles then you can re-use your original bushes. If you are fitting this kit to a new vehicle then you will require 4 stub axle bushes.
Kit does not fit Piranha III front suspension.
Part no. BRAKE KIT
- Buggy Plans
- CV2 Rear Suspension
- Holden Adventra 6 Speed conversion
- PIRCV Rear Suspension
- S1 Rear Suspension
- SW & PIR II DAA Front Suspension Upgrade
- The 6x6
- The Barracuda Mk I
- The Barracuda Mk II
- The Barracuda R
- The Fun Kart III
- The Mini Monster Truck
- The Mini Monster Van
- The Piranha II
- The Piranha III
- The Raven
- The Sidewinder Plus
- The Taipan II
- The Trax III
- The Voodoo
- The X2
- The X2R
- Trailer & Machinery